Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter, JP

An Easter Basket
Happy Easter, My Love

Here's an Easter surprise, just for you.

It's hidden in the best place possible...right in plain sight.

Yet, I don't think you'll find it very quckly.

It's sugar-free and low-calorie. It won't wilt over the next few days. And, you'll know where to find it the next time you want it.

I love you very much. While our lives get crazy sometimes, our love isn't. I'm very proud to be your friend, partner, and husband.

Love,

-- f

Photo credit: Alexandar Iotzov

2 Comments:

Blogger JP (mom) said...

You're too sweet! Merci beaucoup mon cher ... c'est parfait.
x...x, JP

9:20 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

You are very sweet. I wont say I second that of what JP said cause I dont speak french, but u are very sweet ;)

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home