Thursday, August 07, 2008

What Kind of a LOLCat?

There are a number of personality tests "out there," but I found this one rather amusing. A LOLCat, in case you've not encountered the meme, usually shows a picture of a cat (though not always) in some amusing position accompanied by a caption that's usually grammatically incorrect. (Examples can be found here, here, and other places.)

In any event, here's the kind of LOLcat that I appear to be (to this particular test)

Your Score: Cheezburger cat

64% Affectionate, 51% Excitable, 55% Hungry



Sure, you deserve one. You helped popularized lolcats from a running gag to an online sensation. Now mainstream media writes asinine columns on this 'phenomenon', students write theses on the topic, programming languages adopt the grammar, and losers write tests about them on dating sites. Now take your cheezburger and never touch the internets again.

To see all possible results, checka dis.

Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku.

P.S. I love making my own LOLCats, though I confess I tend to be a bit obscure, which plays on the following Nietzsche quote:

If you stare into the Abyss long enough
the Abyss stares back at you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JP/deb said...

obscure - but, cool! hugs & love, xx, me

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home