Monday, November 13, 2006

Meme Quartet: the RLiT version

My sweetie recently challenged me to a meme quartet. I'm new to this part of blogging, but feel up to the challenge.

And, so, without further ado:

a) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Writer
2. Computer Programmer
3. Telephone Solictor (which lasted three weeks)
4. Wedding Photographer (yes, paid!)

b) Four movies I would do watch over and over again
1. Amadeus
2. What Dreams May Come
3. Amélie
4. Tie: Star Wars (aka Episode IV: A New Hope) and Raiders of the Lost Ark

c) Four places I have lived
1. Santa Cruz, CA
2. Hoboken, NJ
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Portland, OR

d) Four TV shows I like to watch
1. Battlestar Galactica (v2.0)
2. The X-Files (and, no, my password is not TRUSTNO1)
3. Looney Tunes (Classic and uncut!)
4. Batman: The Animated Series

e) Four places I have visited
1. Paris, France
2. London, England
3. Puerto Rico
4. New York City

f) Four websites I visit daily
1. Jane Poe: Nevermore
2. Paris Parfait
3. Dizgraceland
4. digg

g) Four places I would like to be right now
1. London
2. Rome
3. New Zealand
4. Right where I am

h) Four of my favourite foods
1. My wife's lasagna (Garfield never had it so good)
2. My step-mom's turkey and cheese sandwiches (as far as food goes, about the only thing that means "family" to me.)
3. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
4. Garlic Mashed Potatoes

g) Four bloggers I would like to respond (since I can't count Tara and JP)
1. Tim and the real roaming gnome.
2. Olive Juice
3. A Walk in my Shoes
4. My friend Ken, the guy who taught me ethics, responsibility, and integrity.

Wow! That was, in spots, a lot harder than I expected.

4 Comments:

Blogger JP (mom) said...

Thanks for taking the challenge and doing this! I actually learned 2 things I didn't know about you :-) ...xo, JP

6:48 AM  
Blogger Time said...

Etu Footpad? A meme...you've tagged me with a meme...sigh...

9:35 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

So much fun to learn more about you! And thanks for the nod! Aw, shucks, kind sir...

2:10 PM  
Blogger Mcglk said...

Flattered I am, truly. But I already did this meme back in August. :)

Well, more or less.

Incidentally, if you want to see all the private posts (and this goes for your lovely other as well), you need to get a LiveJournal account and befriend me.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home