Sunday, October 08, 2006

Getting Started (v2.0)

Let's try this again.

This isn't my first attempt to add my voice to the growing phenom called the Blogosphere. TM However, it is my first attempt to find a voice that comes from something other than pain.

Some months ago, I tried to start posting. My ideas came from the depths, a place where I tried to understand what had happened in my life. I eventually killed (deleted) those posts because I didn't want my voice to be connected to that space.

I'll admit I'm still not certain how I'll use this form of expression.

I do ask for your patience while I figure out what...and how...to say in this space.

2 Comments:

Blogger JP (mom) said...

Good luck! So glad that you're in a better space. Look forward to hearing your voice. much love, JP

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mcglk said...

I have similar issues with my LJ page (which you have access to now, by the way—I’ve been a little behind). In fact, I’m getting so many blog pages (and mostly just using the LJ one) that I have no idea what to do with them all.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home